Social Media Policy
NISSHO ELECTRONICS Group (hereinafter "NISSHO Group") manages the social media accounts of NISSHO Group stipulated below (hereinafter "Official Accounts") based on the following policies.
List of Official Accounts (links to other pages)
- "NISSHO ELECTRONICS CORPORATION" Facebook
- "NISSHO ELECTRONICS Recruiter" Twitter
- "Trip to Digital Transformation" Facebook
- "To Switch, Router, and Software-Defined" Facebook
- "NISSHO Marketing" YouTube
- "NISSHO ELECTRONICS USA" Facebook
- "NISSHO ELECTRONICS USA" LinkedIn
- "NISSHO ELECTRONICS VIETNAM COMPANY LIMITED" Facebook
- "Junipedia" official website
- "NISSHO ELECTRONICS + Azure" website
- "Obentonet" website
- "Zoom × NISSHO ELECTRONICS" website
- "Zoom × NISSHO ELECTRONICS" support website
- "NISSHO ELECTRONICS Recruiter" Instagram
- "NISSHO ELECTRONICS ERP case study" website
- "Natic" website
- "NISSHO ELECTRONICS × DIGITAL LABOR" website
- "NISSHO ELECTRONICS RECRUITING" website
- "Azure introduction support desk" Twitter
1. NISSHO Group 's basic policy on the use of social media
NISSHO Group will conduct promotions, communication activities, announcements and public relations activities, etc. using various social media with the aim of building better relationships with stakeholders of NISSHO Group, such as customers and business partners, and those who participate in social media outlets.
NISSHO Group will use social media after fully recognizing and being aware of the influence that disseminating information via social media has. Based on the understanding that information that has been made public via networks can be accessed by an unspecified large number of people, and that information that has been made public via networks can never be completely deleted, information to be transmitted shall be made accurate, and related content shall be handled with integrity with a view to avoiding causing misunderstandings.
Relevant laws and ordinances concerning basic human rights, privacy rights, copyrights, portrait rights, trademark rights, and so on, and relevant regulations, such as rules of NISSHO Group, shall be observed. Secrets that have come to be known in the course of operations shall never be disclosed to the public, and information transmissions that are disadvantageous to NISSHO Group and/or its stakeholders shall never be carried out.
2. Disclaimers (to customers and social media users)
Please be aware that the information delivered by NISSHO Group via its official accounts does not necessarily constitute NISSHO Group's official announcement or view.
Please refer to NISSHO Group 's website and news releases, etc. for its official announcements and views:
NISSHO ELECTRONICS website: https://www.nissho-ele.co.jp/en/
News releases: https://www.nissho-ele.co.jp/en/news/
NISSHO Group pays full attention to the accuracy of the information disclosed through its official accounts, but makes no warranty as to its accuracy. Please be aware that NISSHO Group may make corrections to the content of such information at a later date. Further, NISSHO Group can accept no responsibility or liability for any trouble or damage arising from a user's use or the unavailability of an official account of NISSHO Group, such as the use of the content disseminated by NISSHO Group via its official account or a website linked therefrom.
Users should "reply to," "retweet" or otherwise "post comments on" NISSHO Group 's official accounts at their own responsibility. NISSHO Group assumes no responsibility for any trouble or dispute among users or between a user and a third party that may arise in connection with postings on NISSHO Group's official accounts by users or otherwise in relation to its official accounts.
3. Deletion of user postings
NISSHO Group values communications with users, and will not delete their postings thoughtlessly. NISSHO Group may, however, delete posted information or content, etc., block access to its official accounts and take other necessary measures without any prior notice to a user if the user makes any posting that includes expressions of the following nature.
When using NISSHO Group 's official accounts, users must not post any of the content listed below. NISSHO Group assumes no responsibility for any damage suffered by a user as a result of the user's posting of any of the following content:
- Content that is intended to cause or induces a crime;
- Content that infringes a copyright, trademark or other rights of NISSHO Group or a third party;
- Content pertaining to the privacy of a third party;
- Content that violates laws, regulations or public order and morals;
- Content that insults any specific individuals, including NISSHO Group, corporations, countries or communities;
- Content that insults any product or service of NISSHO Group or a third party;
- Content that introduces or advertises a user's own product, store or company or other commercial content;
- Inappropriate content that contains obscene expressions, etc.;
- Content that causes or may cause any disadvantage or damage to NISSHO Group or a third party; or
- Any other content deemed inappropriate by NISSHO Group in light of the purpose of its official accounts.
Users are prohibited from engaging in any of the following acts when using the NISSHO Group's official accounts. In the event that a user has engaged in any of the prohibited matters listed below, NISSHO Group may take necessary measures, including, but not limited to, deleting postings/comments, blocking or deleting accounts or otherwise transmitting messages. In addition, if a user causes damage to NISSHO Group in violation of this Paragraph, NISSHO Group may seek damages from such user:
- Impersonating any third party, including NISSHO Group;
- Political activities, political campaigning or religious activities;
- Posting or transmitting a harmful computer program, etc.;
- Reproducing, selling, publishing or otherwise using the information obtained through the Company's official accounts beyond the scope of private use;
- Interfering with the operation of NISSHO Group's official accounts, or acting in a way that causes, or may cause, any disadvantage or damage to a third party, including NISSHO Group;
- Obstructing other users' use or access;
- Attempting to gain unauthorized access to NISSHO Group's networks through password mining, hacking or other means;
- Uploading or otherwise transmitting, in any form, any content that a user does not have the authority to release according to laws or a fiduciary or contractual relationship; or
- Other acts deemed equivalent to the foregoing by NISSHO Group.
5. Copyrights, etc. in and to postings
The copyrights, etc. in and to a posting belong to the user who made such posting, but the user shall, by making such posting, be deemed to have granted to NISSHO Group a worldwide, royalty-free and non-exclusive right to use (including processing, making extracts of, reproducing, publishing and translating, etc.) such posted content, and to have agreed not to exercise any copyrights or an author's moral rights, etc. against NISSHO Group.
If you have any inquiries concerning NISSHO Group, please contact below.
NISSHO ELECTRONICS CORPORATION