Launched credit card fraud prevention service.
Launched asset management service.
50th anniversary of the founding
NISSHO ELECTRONICS CORPORATION and Sojitz Systems Corporation merged.
Entered the Robotic Process Automation market.
Launched new service brand "Nissho Cross Platform".
■ Entered the cyber-security market.
■ Established P.T. NE-InfraCell Technologies in Indonesia.
■ Began sales of a Hyper Converged Infrastructure.
■ Established NISSHO ELECTRONICS VIETNAM COMPANY LIMITED in Vietnam.
■ Established J Network Initiative, Inc. together with Juniper Networks, Inc.
● Opened the Dojima Data Center (Osaka).
■ Entered the cloud computing market.
■ Opened the NETFrontier Center.
■ Began sales of a transport platform for metro/mid-distance travel.
■ Acquired NGC Corporation.
● Renamed as Sojitz Systems Corporation.
■ Established IPCity Corporation (currently NBI Corporation).
● Participated in "GRANDIT" consortium.
■ Began sales of virtualized storage systems.
● Opened the Shinjuku Data Center.
● Integrated with Nichimen Corporation's IT Business Center, Information and Communications Department to enter overseas business.
● Launched lunch delivery order web management system.
■ Established Japan's first IP telephone company FUSION COMMUNICATIONS CORPORATION (currently Rakuten Communications Corporation).
● Merged with Nichimen IT Solution Corporation.
■ Began sales of Internet backbone routers.
■ Began sales of virtual reality systems.
■ Began sales of BPM and Image Workflow Tools.
■ Developed and began sales of electronic record keeping systems (COOD).
● Merged with Nichimen Telecom Services Corporation.
■ Established NISSHO ELECTRONICS (U.S.A.) CORPORATION in the United States of America.
● Established as Nichimen Computer Systems Corporation by Nichimen Corporation (currently Sojitz Corporation)
■ Founded by Nissho Iwai Corporation (currently Sojitz Corporation).
■ NISSHO ELECTRONICS CORPORATION ● Sojitz Systems Corporation