50th anniversary of the founding
NISSHO ELECTRONICS CORPORATION and Sojitz Systems Corporation merged.
Entered the Robotic Process Automation market.
Launched new service brand "Nissho Cross Platform".
■ Entered the cyber-security market.
■ Established P.T. NE-InfraCell Technologies in Indonesia.
■ Began sales of a Hyper Converged Infrastructure.
■ Established NISSHO ELECTRONICS VIETNAM COMPANY LIMITED in Vietnam.
■ Established J Network Initiative, Inc. together with Juniper Networks, Inc.
● Opened the Dojima Data Center (Osaka).
■ Entered the cloud computing market.
■ Opened the NETFrontier Center.
■ Began sales of a transport platform for metro/mid-distance travel.
■ Acquired NGC Corporation.
● Renamed as Sojitz Systems Corporation.
■ Established IPCity Corporation (currently NBI Corporation).
● Participated in "GRANDIT" consortium.
■ Began sales of virtualized storage systems.
● Opened the Shinjuku Data Center.
● Integrated with Nichimen Corporation's IT Business Center, Information and Communications Department to enter overseas business.
● Launched lunch delivery order web management system.
■ Established Japan's first IP telephone company FUSION COMMUNICATIONS CORPORATION (currently Rakuten Communications Corporation).
● Merged with Nichimen IT Solution Corporation.
■ Began sales of Internet backbone routers.
■ Began sales of virtual reality systems.
■ Began sales of BPM and Image Workflow Tools.
■ Developed and began sales of electronic record keeping systems (COOD).
● Merged with Nichimen Telecom Services Corporation.
■ Established NISSHO ELECTRONICS (U.S.A.) CORPORATION in the United States of America.
● Established as Nichimen Computer Systems Corporation by Nichimen Corporation (currently Sojitz Corporation)
■ Founded by Nissho Iwai Corporation (currently Sojitz Corporation).
■ NISSHO ELECTRONICS CORPORATION ● Sojitz Systems Corporation